December 24, 2008

Embrace Wonderment

Wow, it's Christmas Eve already! I still have things on my to-do list...

I'll take a minute to wish you a loving holiday and share a sentiment from today's Daily Word. (My Aunt Clarice used to send me that little magazine and now I subscribe to it myself.)

This is a time of tender caring and thoughtfulness, a day to share love, joy, and peace. Kindness, stillness, and anticipation mingle in the air. This is a season of embracing wonderment -- of beholding what is dear to the heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The View from Squirrel Ridge features thousands of views of the Shenandoah Valley and surrounding area. I post frequently so please visit often.

Your comments are appreciated. If you are responding to a post older than a few days, your comment will be held until we have a chance to approve it. Thanks for your patience!

Sorry, anonymous comments cannot be accepted because of the large number of spam comments that come in that way. Also, links that are ads will be deleted.