November 10, 2008

Golden Sunlight

Last week I was driving home from a dental appointment and the sun was shining in my eyes. I decided to leave I-81 at Tom's Brook and head west to Back Road, where the scenery is pretty and the road winds a little, offering occasional relief from the sun's rays.

As the sun moved lower in the sky, the light took on a golden hue. I decided to take the next right turn off Back Road and take a couple of pictures.

This peaceful scene greeted me. I love the Shenandoah Valley!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The View from Squirrel Ridge features thousands of views of the Shenandoah Valley and surrounding area. I post frequently so please visit often.

Your comments are appreciated. If you are responding to a post older than a few days, your comment will be held until we have a chance to approve it. Thanks for your patience!

Sorry, anonymous comments cannot be accepted because of the large number of spam comments that come in that way. Also, links that are ads will be deleted.