September 9, 2008

Deer Revisiting Our Garden

deer
I walked into the kitchen this afternoon and saw this from the window over the sink. No wonder the previous occupants had a fence around this garden!

Anyway, I grabbed my camera and took this photo through the window. Then I opened the front door gently, slipped out and took another picture (below). Can you see that the deer has a plant in her mouth?

I even had a chance to take a short video. (See third image, click on arrow.)  

A few moments after that I saw two deer with her; one was a cute little fawn! They were obscured by the woods so I didn't get a picture of them.

deer

No comments:

Post a Comment

The View from Squirrel Ridge features thousands of views of the Shenandoah Valley and surrounding area. I post frequently so please visit often.

Your comments are appreciated. If you are responding to a post older than a few days, your comment will be held until we have a chance to approve it. Thanks for your patience!

Sorry, anonymous comments cannot be accepted because of the large number of spam comments that come in that way. Also, links that are ads will be deleted.