- You are RESERVED – you aren't someone who always needs to have others around, and you find you can handle most situations on your own.
- You can be very happy spending time alone, and enjoy your own thoughts and ideas.
- You find it difficult to understand why some people get so emotional and tell everyone else their problems.
- You believe that if you want to get something done, it is best to do it yourself.
- In your experience, other people are not always completely dependable, so you generally rely on yourself and only a few close others.
- Despite your independence, you are not a closed-minded person who makes hasty judgments about others. You know that it isn't always easy to walk in other people's shoes.
- At times other people's feelings are puzzling to you, and you wish that people were more rational.
- Your vision of the world is complex – your values are not set in stone. Instead, you are able to change your beliefs as you learn new information.
August 27, 2008
I followed a link to PersonalDNA. It's one of those "psychological" quizzes that asks you questions and then summarizes your answers, putting you into some neat little categories. Not too revealing (and a little frustrating when their page scrolls unnecessarily) but satisfactory if you like coming up with words to describe yourself.
... and so forth plus