April 4, 2008

Post Number 1200

child
Now that I've been posting to this blog for 2 years and 9 months, I thought I should catch up and tell you about myself. But when I started writing up a bio, it looked really boring. So I've shortened it as follows:

I grew up in Northern Virginia, married young, raised two daughters, got divorced, went to college part-time and earned an associates degree and eventually a B.S. I had various jobs including youth club organizer, secretary, administrative assistant, portrait photographer, technical writer, and webmaster. Also I volunteered with Alexandria Archaeology for over a decade. Eventually I married again. Now my husband and I are semi-retired. I still do some work on the computer and volunteer work at the library.

My interests include history, photography, art, health, and nature.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Linda. May I have permission to post your photo of the civil war graves at Aldie Va? I would like to post it to my Ancestry.com site on my great great grandfather's page. He was killed at that battle and I assume is in one of the graves. His name was Joseph H. Sparks.
    Daniel Bentley, dan66044@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

The View from Squirrel Ridge features thousands of views of the Shenandoah Valley and surrounding area. I post frequently so please visit often.

Your comments are appreciated. If you are responding to a post older than a few days, your comment will be held until we have a chance to approve it. Thanks for your patience!

Sorry, anonymous comments cannot be accepted because of the large number of spam comments that come in that way.