December 2, 2007

Lab results

self portraitRecent blood work showed that I was very low in both magnesium and vitamin D. I was not too surprised about the magnesium because it has showed up low in previous tests, and I had slacked off on magnesium supplements, taking only a cal-mag combo. However, I was surprised that I was low in D since I was not only taking it as a supplement, but I was making an effort to walk in the sunshine just about every day. And it is added to goat's milk, of which I consume about two cups daily. So of course, I've increased my supplements.

1 comment:

  1. Remind me to ask you about what vitamin D supplement works for you... (I tested very low, but both kinds of D3 that I took had immediate and unpleasant hormone-like effects).

    ReplyDelete

The View from Squirrel Ridge features thousands of views of the Shenandoah Valley and surrounding area. I post frequently so please visit often.

Your comments are appreciated. If you are responding to a post older than a few days, your comment will be held until we have a chance to approve it. Thanks for your patience!

Sorry, anonymous comments cannot be accepted because of the large number of spam comments that come in that way. Also, links that are ads will be deleted.