November 9, 2007

I get questions...

Once you have a presence on the web, you are likely to get questions from people who find your site through a search engine. Today I got an email from a man who needed some information about Glebe Harbor (in Virginia's Northern Neck). I sent him the Property Owners Association number: 804 472-3646. I also gave him a URL for the Westmoreland County Website.

Yesterday I got a call from a woman who needs interior paint that is safe for someone who is chemically sensitive. Personally I get by with low-odor paint from Sherwin Williams, but she sounds more sensitive than I am. I suggested she try the NEEDS catalog or one of the sites that specializes in environmentally safe products. Here's one.

And then there was a question about the Basye Vortex. The site that I linked to (www.basyevortex.com) seems to be down right now. However, you can look it up on Archive.org's Wayback Machine and see the old site. Then you'll know as much as I do about that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The View from Squirrel Ridge features thousands of views of the Shenandoah Valley and surrounding area. I post frequently so please visit often.

Your comments are appreciated. If you are responding to a post older than a few days, your comment will be held until we have a chance to approve it. Thanks for your patience!

Sorry, anonymous comments cannot be accepted because of the large number of spam comments that come in that way. Also, links that are ads will be deleted.