July 2, 2007

Same scene 8 years later

mountain view
In August of 1999, I visited Cheat Mountain, WV on a field trip. It's the site of a Civil War fort. Here on the right is one of the pictures I took.

In May of this year I repeated the same trip and took several photos on Cheat Mountain Summit. Below is one of them. Not too different, is it?

view from Cheat Mountain

Anyway, I have finally posted a draft photo story of the entire West Virginia 2007 trip. I'll be adding some more text but I wanted to get those pictures up because some of my fellow travelers are watching for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The View from Squirrel Ridge features thousands of views of the Shenandoah Valley and surrounding area. I post frequently so please visit often.

Your comments are appreciated. If you are responding to a post older than a few days, your comment will be held until we have a chance to approve it. Thanks for your patience!

Sorry, anonymous comments cannot be accepted because of the large number of spam comments that come in that way. Also, links that are ads will be deleted.