April 13, 2007

Minor website work

  • I added a SiteMeter to the Spiritual Singles website. This will enable the webmaster (me) and the organization's leaders to see how many visitors are looking at the site.

  • I updated my Civil War Field Trips site blog. I really should do that more often. Sometimes people write to me about Civil War sites and I don't post their emails, which could be of interest to other folks.

  • I still get emails from people who see my Glebe Harbor pages. Usually they want to know if our house is still for sale. I tell them that at the moment it is still leased out to a tenant (through June).

1 comment:

  1. hi linja,

    you might want to look at this and reconsider sitemeter

    http://www.geeknewscentral.com/archives/006955.html

    ReplyDelete

The View from Squirrel Ridge features thousands of views of the Shenandoah Valley and surrounding area. I post frequently so please visit often.

Your comments are appreciated. If you are responding to a post older than a few days, your comment will be held until we have a chance to approve it. Thanks for your patience!

Sorry, anonymous comments cannot be accepted because of the large number of spam comments that come in that way. Also, links that are ads will be deleted.