January 1, 2007

Resolutions


My resolutions for 2007 are pretty simple.
  1. Keep the new dining room table fairly clear of clutter. It's a pretty glass-top table and I need to break my habit of letting mail and books pile up on it.

  2. Work with our cocker spaniel until he learns to behave decently. This involves longer walks and repeated training sessions.

  3. Get my photo albums caught up. I probably can leave out half the scenic shots to save some time. Other people get tired of them anyway.< (My mother sometimes asked, "Hmm, why did you take that picture?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

The View from Squirrel Ridge features thousands of views of the Shenandoah Valley and surrounding area. I post frequently so please visit often.

Your comments are appreciated. If you are responding to a post older than a few days, your comment will be held until we have a chance to approve it. Thanks for your patience!

Sorry, anonymous comments cannot be accepted because of the large number of spam comments that come in that way. Also, links that are ads will be deleted.