January 14, 2007

Blogspot Notes

I've upgraded to the improved version of Blogger but I haven't taken advantage of the new features yet.

Meanwhile, my sister posted her yearly holiday letter at PegsAdventures.blogspot.com.

I've been posting this blog since June 2005. You can find old posts by searching for a term or by clicking on a month in the archives. If you click on December 2006, you'll see Christmas pictures, farm scenes, a Mosby monument, deer and squirrels, Austin and Justin, an old desk from Michigan, and some gluten-free information.

I won't illustrate with photos from last month since it was so recent. Instead here's a few from December 2005.  
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

The View from Squirrel Ridge features thousands of views of the Shenandoah Valley and surrounding area. I post frequently so please visit often.

Your comments are appreciated. If you are responding to a post older than a few days, your comment will be held until we have a chance to approve it. Thanks for your patience!

Sorry, anonymous comments cannot be accepted because of the large number of spam comments that come in that way. Also, links that are ads will be deleted.