October 30, 2006

Up on the Roof

man on roofToday Frank went up on the roof to wash the clerestory windows. I took the camera up to him so he could show me what the view looked liked from up there. I don't try to step off the ladder onto the roof because I start to shake when I get up there.

By the way, our roof is brand new, installed just a week ago.

linda

washing window

And here is the view from the roof. From there Frank could see more of the mountain than you can see from the deck.
mountains

No comments:

Post a Comment

The View from Squirrel Ridge features thousands of views of the Shenandoah Valley and surrounding area. I post frequently so please visit often.

Your comments are appreciated. If you are responding to a post older than a few days, your comment will be held until we have a chance to approve it. Thanks for your patience!

Sorry, anonymous comments cannot be accepted because of the large number of spam comments that come in that way. Also, links that are ads will be deleted.