July 20, 2005

Northern Virginia Physicians

It's been a year since we moved from the D.C. area but I still drive up there to see two favorite health professionals: my allergist Pierre Gagnon and my dentist Bob Johnson. Today I drove the two hours each way for my quarterly visit to Dr. Gagnon in Alexandria. His office recently moved from Belle Haven to 312 S. Washington Street in Old Town. He is one of the few allergists I've met with an understanding of food allergies and digestive issues.

Last week I drove 2 hours to Fairfax to have Robert Johnson, D.M.D. replace a crown. He is now at Natural Horizons Wellness Center. He is sympathetic to my allergies and sensitivities.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The View from Squirrel Ridge features thousands of views of the Shenandoah Valley and surrounding area. I post frequently so please visit often.

Your comments are appreciated. If you are responding to a post older than a few days, your comment will be held until we have a chance to approve it. Thanks for your patience!

Sorry, anonymous comments cannot be accepted because of the large number of spam comments that come in that way. Also, links that are ads will be deleted.