December 29, 2011

In the News at Bushong Farm

Bushong Farm, New Market, VA

After I wandered through "Christmas on the Farm" at Bushong Farm, I spotted a young man who looked familiar. I've seen him on TV news out of Harrisonburg. A volunteer suggested that he use me as an interviewee for a segment he was doing on the event. So I answered a few questions on camera, feeling a bit awkward but glad to share my interest in the event. I did not see the newscast, but you can read the print version on the WHSV website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! If you are responding to a post older than a few days, your comment will be held until we have a chance to approve it. Thanks for your patience!

Sorry, anonymous comments cannot be accepted because of the large number of spam comments that come in that way.