July 13, 2010

Trying Out a New Nikon

I finally had a chance to try out my Coolpix P6000 today. I've owned it for months but it never worked! Twice I sent it to Nikon for repair and yesterday it arrived, actually fixed. I have no idea why it wasn't fixed the first time they worked on it.
Today was not the ideal day for trying out a camera because we spent much of the day getting my car repaired, and then it rained. We got the tires rotated and balanced at Rosen Tires north of New Market and then had the rear brakes fixed at Midas in Harrisonburg. (The brake shoes were covered under their warranty because they replaced them before.)

While we were waiting at C.C. Rosen Tires I walked around outside. I didn't bother to cross the road to photograph the Civil War markers because I've done so before. (See my recent Rude's Hill post.) Instead I took this picture showing New Market Gap in the distance.

See the Nikon Coolpix P6000 on Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The View from Squirrel Ridge features thousands of views of the Shenandoah Valley and surrounding area. I post frequently so please visit often.

Your comments are appreciated. If you are responding to a post older than a few days, your comment will be held until we have a chance to approve it. Thanks for your patience!

Sorry, anonymous comments cannot be accepted because of the large number of spam comments that come in that way. Also, links that are ads will be deleted.