June 1, 2010

Welcome to June

Wow, it's June already! The months go by quickly!

Many of my May posts were related to the Civil War Reenactment in New Market. It was quite a spectacle, full of costumes and interesting faces. And earlier that month I posted Spring scenes. April was full of springtime scenery too including a trip to Pennsylvania.

I took so many pictures this spring that I have a backlog to post. I try to be selective. My problem is once I open the files in Photoshop to resize them, I usually want to brighten them and correct the color and that takes time. I like Photoshop but it's addictive.

On an unrelated subject, a couple of my daughter Lynn's longtime friends have posted a site called 13th Hour Books. It's devoted to science fiction and fantasy publications. We've known Les and Cabin since they were teenagers in Alexandria.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The View from Squirrel Ridge features thousands of views of the Shenandoah Valley and surrounding area. I post frequently so please visit often.

Your comments are appreciated. If you are responding to a post older than a few days, your comment will be held until we have a chance to approve it. Thanks for your patience!

Sorry, anonymous comments cannot be accepted because of the large number of spam comments that come in that way. Also, links that are ads will be deleted.