March 17, 2010

Drawing with a Trackpad

My MacBook has a large trackpad instead of a mouse. It's about 3 by 4 inches and that's large enough to draw on. So I downloaded a little program called Inklet and sure enough, now I have a little drawing tablet. I also got an inexpensive stylus but if it works better than using a finger, I'm not skillful enough to tell.

Here's my test drawing created using Inklet and Photoshop - pretty clumsy but I'm going to try again. A complication is that you press another finger (or your opposing thumb) on the trackpad at the same time to make it active.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! If you are responding to a post older than a few days, your comment will be held until we have a chance to approve it. Thanks for your patience!

Sorry, anonymous comments cannot be accepted because of the large number of spam comments that come in that way.