January 22, 2010

New Post Editor on Blogspot

I tried the new "improved" post editor on Blogger for a while and got frustrated with it. For now I'm switching back to the old editor. If you want to do this, go to Settings, Basic, scroll down to "Select post editor" and select the "old editor."

For some reason the Video button is missing on the new editor but can still be found on the old one. Another feature that I missed was the ability to easily assign custom sizes for my photos in HTML. For instance I sometimes want a size that's between "small" and "medium" or I want to type in a particular width and height (keeping in mind that 72 px equals an inch).

There were some other nuisances but now that I have read the documentation about the new editor, I understand how to work with them so they should no longer be a problem if I switch back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The View from Squirrel Ridge features thousands of views of the Shenandoah Valley and surrounding area. I post frequently so please visit often.

Your comments are appreciated. If you are responding to a post older than a few days, your comment will be held until we have a chance to approve it. Thanks for your patience!

Sorry, anonymous comments cannot be accepted because of the large number of spam comments that come in that way. Also, links that are ads will be deleted.