November 21, 2009

Sunset at the Lake

Twilight at Shenandoah River Lakes
Waterlick, Virginia

sunset reflected
massanutten sunsetYesterday we were working at the lake house all day. I had stirred up a storm of dust while brushing off the ceiling fans and since I am dust-allergic, I craved some fresh air. I picked up a camera and walked outside, thinking maybe there was enough light left to take a few photos. There was.

The mountain is at the north end of Massanutten Range. I'm sure whoever rents the house will enjoy this view.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The View from Squirrel Ridge features thousands of views of the Shenandoah Valley and surrounding area. I post frequently so please visit often.

Your comments are appreciated. If you are responding to a post older than a few days, your comment will be held until we have a chance to approve it. Thanks for your patience!

Sorry, anonymous comments cannot be accepted because of the large number of spam comments that come in that way. Also, links that are ads will be deleted.