November 11, 2008

Virginia Photo Pages

I'm continuing to undo the mischief done by AOL's decision to discontinue their member webspace. Today I moved some of my old AOL pages to my Virginia Photo site: Old Mills, Flowers, and Travel Library Winners. I did only minimal updates to the pages, intending to modernize them at a later date. (The pages were 4 to 12 years old.)

Virginia Photo gets about 500 visitors a month, even though I neglect the site compared to this blog, which actually draws a lot more visitors. Come to think of it, this blog has a lot more Virginia photographs than Virginia Photo does.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The View from Squirrel Ridge features thousands of views of the Shenandoah Valley and surrounding area. I post frequently so please visit often.

Your comments are appreciated. If you are responding to a post older than a few days, your comment will be held until we have a chance to approve it. Thanks for your patience!

Sorry, anonymous comments cannot be accepted because of the large number of spam comments that come in that way. Also, links that are ads will be deleted.