November 21, 2008

Early Winter

Cold weather has come early this year. Right now it's 21 degrees (F) outside, with winds making it feel even colder.

This morning I had to clear two inches of snow off my car in order to drive to my physical therapy appointment. The car slid a bit going up Straton but the county road was clear. And when I reached Senedo Road, there was no snow on the ground there, and none in Woodstock.

We've had our share of medical appointments this week: two for me, three for Frank. Now he's on an antibiotic for a sore throat, so he slept late this morning and didn't go to Woodstock with me.

I took the picture below yesterday while waiting for him outside Mt. Jackson Family Medicine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! If you are responding to a post older than a few days, your comment will be held until we have a chance to approve it. Thanks for your patience!

Sorry, anonymous comments cannot be accepted because of the large number of spam comments that come in that way.