December 25, 2005

Mosaic?

colorful Here's a colorful image for a bright holiday! It started out as a photo of a bird feeder and I put it through a few changes in Adobe Photoshop (R). More about that in a minute.

floral designI've been trying out my new digital camera. To make sure it worked, I took a few photos of my dogs and some squirrels and birds. On the right you can see a close-up of a plastic bird feeder. It was empty so the sun shone through. I used some filters in Photoshop to exaggerate the colors and then added a stained-glass filter. It's not recognizable but it's kind of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The View from Squirrel Ridge features thousands of views of the Shenandoah Valley and surrounding area. I post frequently so please visit often.

Your comments are appreciated. If you are responding to a post older than a few days, your comment will be held until we have a chance to approve it. Thanks for your patience!

Sorry, anonymous comments cannot be accepted because of the large number of spam comments that come in that way. Also, links that are ads will be deleted.