October 2, 2026

Monochrome Angles, Colorful Clothing

At the Riley Park Playground



1 comment:

  1. I like the contrast in the use of colour in these to images - very nice.
    Made me smile when I came to your site today as my wife and I spent ages looking - unsuccessfully I may add - for squirrels on our recent trip to Europe! Maybe I should have just paid you a visit!
    Cheers - Stewart M - Melbourne

    ReplyDelete

The View from Squirrel Ridge features thousands of views of the Shenandoah Valley and surrounding area. I post frequently so please visit often.

Your comments are appreciated. If you are responding to a post older than a few days, your comment will be held until we have a chance to approve it. Thanks for your patience!

Sorry, anonymous comments cannot be accepted because of the large number of spam comments that come in that way. Also, links that are ads will be deleted.