September 26, 2026

Saturday Critters with Charlie


Hello! Here I am at the state park on Sunday.


We also stopped in Edinburg and saw a petting zoo. I had to watch from the car while Mom went over and took some pictures. 







One afternoon we saw my friend Tripod.



On Thursday we went to a mill. I stayed outside with my friend while Mom went in to look at the art show.



Yesterday Mom took me to Riley Park for a walk. 



Well, that’s about it. I got to play with Sadie today and now I’m very tired!

7 comments:

  1. What a wonderful week of sightseeing for Charlie! The park and petting zoo photos are just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Charlie :) Beautiful pics. Loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Charlie, lovely to see your walks! That petting zoo has some great animals!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of beautiful animal pics! Looks like you had great time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, Linda and Charlie,
    Looks like a good week, so many cute photos.
    I love petting zoos, all the critters and Charlie are adorable. I like the art work too. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a great day and a happy week ahead! PS, thank you for leaving me a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks like you had a busy and interesting week, Charlie. We hope you had a really great time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ...just about everyone was resting.

    ReplyDelete

The View from Squirrel Ridge features thousands of views of the Shenandoah Valley and surrounding area. I post frequently so please visit often.

Your comments are appreciated. If you are responding to a post older than a few days, your comment will be held until we have a chance to approve it. Thanks for your patience!

Sorry, anonymous comments cannot be accepted because of the large number of spam comments that come in that way. Also, links that are ads will be deleted.