Millwood, VA
These cyclists were preparing for a ride through the countryside. They had left their vehicles in a parking lot below the mill.
It was a nice day for a ride, and the area is very scenic, with horse farms, woodlands, and small towns. Some of the roads are narrow and winding though, so I imagine they went over a few safety tips.

I bet they had a great time.
ReplyDelete...keep peddling. fellows.
ReplyDeleteTheir vehicles, so cheating a bit!
ReplyDeleteWell, they probably drove from the city, and getting there by bike would be very dangerous. American highways are rarely built with bicycles in mind, although there’s an effort being made with secondary roads.
DeleteLoved the pic
ReplyDeleteBikes are great to ride in the countryside, but car drivers need to be educated better about safety on the roads.
ReplyDeleteIf riding in the countryside, I hope they have a mirror on their bike.
ReplyDeleteI used to love going for long bicycle rides with friends, but I can't do that any more. Aging is not all fun.
ReplyDeleteI'm sure they enjoyed a good ride.
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan