▼

September 28, 2026

Rockingham Mural at Walmart Marketplace

 Harrisonburg
Monday Murals

Today I found this mural in the Walmart on Port Republic Road. The store is smaller than most Walmarts and concentrates on grocery and pharmacy items. There are also two large Walmarts in Harrisonburg, one just east of the interstate and another one out near Dayton. Both of them have murals, so I was curious to see if this one did as well. It is inside the entrance, and unfortunately the presentation has been marred by utility items. 

The subject is the city of Harrisonburg and Rockingham County. The artist is Nate Maye. 



6 comments:

  1. Takie murale wywołują uśmiech na mojej twarzy. Nieoczywiste miejsce staje się ... piekne!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have only been to a Walmart store twice in my life and I’ll be quite happy if it stays that way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You found a nice mural inside the Walmart building. Thanks for participating in Monday Murals Linda.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Yes, they have a community mural program.

      Delete

The View from Squirrel Ridge features thousands of views of the Shenandoah Valley and surrounding area. I post frequently so please visit often.

Your comments are appreciated. If you are responding to a post older than a few days, your comment will be held until we have a chance to approve it. Thanks for your patience!

Sorry, anonymous comments cannot be accepted because of the large number of spam comments that come in that way. Also, links that are ads will be deleted.