In Our Front Yard
I noticed the shadows that the weigela made on the brick wall and started to take a picture of it when my dog moved into the frame. I wonder if he’s going to try to get into all my posts now that I let him take over Saturday posts. Perhaps he thinks he’s an influencer now!
We didn’t go anywhere off our block today. I tried to get a picture of a fancy butterfly, but all I got was this little skipper.


LOL Linda! Your dog is so cute! Yes, he wants to be part of the action! Lovely photos, thank you for sharing.
ReplyDeleteI think he knows he is famous :)
ReplyDeleteThe skipper is quite lovely in its own subdued way.
ReplyDelete...small things can bring big enjoyment.
ReplyDeleteLove the shadows and Charlie.
ReplyDeleteGreat capture of the Skipper.
Take care, enjoy your day and the week ahead.
All dogs probably think they are influencers!
ReplyDeleteCheers - Stewart M - Melbourne
I think Charlie really makes the shadow photo! I'm partial to dogs.
ReplyDelete