1. At a Festival in Stephens City.
2. Charlie’s Report
Hi! Here I am the dog park in Strasburg. No dog friends came to play, so I ran
around a while and then we left.
On the way home, Mom drove on a small road and look what we saw!
|
| In Toms Brook |
Other than that, I didn’t go far from home. I did get to see Sadie a few
times. We like to walk together.
One evening, Mom and I were walking, and we saw a deer in our neighbor’s
yard!
Sometimes when we are on our deck, we hear buzzy things. Mom calls them
hummingbirds. They are small, and they buzz away as soon as they see me.
Well, that’s all I can think of. The weather has been nice.












Great photos! That tree face carving is certainly unique!
ReplyDeleteA lovely series of photos Charlie. I liked all the animals, seeing Sadie and the carving of the old man in the forest was very artistic and clever. A very nice artistic effect on your photo too.
ReplyDeleteHello, Charlie and Linda
ReplyDeleteI love all the cute critters you saw at the festival.
Charlies's photos are adorable, as always.
Great sighting of the deer and the hummingbird is sweet. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a great day and a happy week ahead! PS, thank you for leaving me a comment.
Lovely photos once again. Beautiful artsy pic of you, Charlie!
ReplyDeleteWhat fun to have a visit to a petting zoo. Love seeing all the different forms of eyes animals have! I guess Charlie didn't take part in that outing.
ReplyDeleteHe stayed at Sadie’s house with Deborah supervising. He had fun, and it’s a lot easier for me to wander around without an excited dog on a leash.
DeleteAh, sweet, all of them!
ReplyDeleteYou've sure seen a lot of neat things this week. I am hoping to travel to your beautiful state soon! Hugs!
ReplyDelete...I'll just look!
ReplyDeleteHello Charlie and Linda, I had so much fun looking at all these beautiful photos you are sharing! Thank you so much!
ReplyDelete