Along Stoney Creek Blvd.
“Virginia is for Lovers”
It’s traditional for localities in the state to spotlight local attractions on their LOVE sign. I think the first letter represents a field, the second is obviously the historic mill, followed by birds and ducks. Stoney Creek is known for its ducks, and visitors to the mill enjoy watching them.


Good job with the sign.Best wishes from David from near the shore of Lake ONTARIO.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great new sign! Take care, Happy Friday! Have a great day and happy weekend.
ReplyDeleteI could sit and watch ducks all day and I would be taking a picture of this sign, too. Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteSings looks amazing, Awesome pics. Greetings
ReplyDeleteA beautiful sign, and wow, look at those clouds!
ReplyDeleteNice capture.
ReplyDeleteA nice looking sign.
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan
Great job capturing the sign...it's often difficult to get cutouts to show without a dull background!
ReplyDeleteThat's cool! I have seen love signs in different places, now I know what the deal is.
ReplyDeleteI love this and I believe Virginia IS for lovers!!!
ReplyDelete...Virginia does LOVE in style.
ReplyDelete