Today I'm sharing pictures of American robins, and I apologize for the quality. My excuse is that I was excited that my experiment with the Birdfy cam was successful in getting pictures of birds at the birdbath.
The Birdfy device had to be moved when the painters re-stained the deck, and I decided to place it on the patio table facing the birdbath. So far, the only birds that it has captured are robins.
This evening, I took a cell phone picture of a bird on a streetlight. Again, I’m offering an excuse, and that is that the light was quite dim at 8:45 PM, so don’t look too closely. I’m pretty certain that this is a robin as well. I see them often, and they don’t seem to be as shy of people as many birds are.
For a closer look, here’s a robin that I photographed last year.




... when the red red robin comes bobbin along.
ReplyDeleteCute captures of the Robins! Take care, have a wonderful day!
ReplyDeleteA familiar bird with a cheerful song. What could be better than that?
ReplyDelete