Hi, it’s Charlie! I don’t have many pictures to show today because I didn’t have as many adventures this week. The goats are from a few weeks ago.
Mom has already told you that we went to Edinburg Park. We took a short walk and put some books in the little box next to the playground.
I stayed at daycare twice this week, and I visited Sadie a few times. She thinks she’s my girlfriend.
Here’s a squirrel. Today one started to creep onto our deck when I was napping in the shade. As soon as I looked at it, it ran away.
Here I am waiting on the grass for Miss Deborah to come and go for a walk. I’m always glad to see her.
That’s all I have to report right now. Enjoy the rest of your weekend!







I have to laugh at the spread eagle pose in the last shot! How cool it is!
ReplyDeleteHello, Linda and Charlie
ReplyDeleteThe goats are so cute, I love all the photos.
Charlie looks to be waiting patiently. Sadie is a cute too. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a great day and a happy week ahead! PS, thank you for leaving me a comment.
Charlie, for a woofie who didn't have many adventures this past week, you've got some fine photos! We purr-ticularly love that last one though (mol)!
ReplyDelete...playgrounds sure have changed over time.
ReplyDeleteLovely pics, Charlie!
ReplyDeleteAnother epic adventure, what fun!!!! Hope mew are having a supurr Sunday!!! πΎπ»πΎ
ReplyDeleteLovely report and photographs Charlie.
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan
Charlie, you are a hoot! Looks like the goat thinks so too.
ReplyDelete