July 20, 2017

Blog Post #6022

Somehow I failed to note the six thousandth post on the blog. It should have been on the first of July, but we were at the beach so I was distracted. Here are some pictures from then to now.
Kate and Rusty, Virginia Beach
See more Virginia Beach posts.

We drove back from the beach on the 4th of July. We were too tired to go to see fireworks  and then it rained! At least I got to see some that neighbors set off.

On Saturday we went to an event at Cool Spring near Bluemont.  It's a beautiful place, not well known yet. You can see this young fellow in an earlier post.

This picture and the next two are suitable for the Fences linkup.

Thornton River Orchard, Sperryville, VA
Today I had an appointment in Woodstock and took a few pictures there afterwards. This pretty scene is on Water Street.

So here we are, three weeks into July. The past two days have been very hot, but pretty to see if you are inside with air conditioning looking out at the greenery.


7 comments:

  1. Over 6000 posts. wow...congrats. I'm at cca 1200 right now :D

    Mersad
    Mersad Donko Photography

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, congrats 6,000 post is great. I love the fireworks capture and the last fence shot is pretty. Happy Friday, enjoy your day and weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're the most dedicated blogger I know!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an incredible goal, I cannot believe it, darling Linda, let me send you my congratulations !

    With utmost gratitude
    I'm sending hugs, love and sweet blessings to you

    XOXO Dany

    ReplyDelete
  5. Over 6000 posts - that is brilliant.
    I love all of these photographs ...

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bravo! It's that last fence that really catches my eye.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your 6,000 post! Beautiful photos of the fireworks and fences.

    ReplyDelete

The View from Squirrel Ridge features thousands of views of the Shenandoah Valley and surrounding area. I post frequently so please visit often.

Your comments are appreciated. If you are responding to a post older than a few days, your comment will be held until we have a chance to approve it. Thanks for your patience!

Sorry, anonymous comments cannot be accepted because of the large number of spam comments that come in that way. Also, links that are ads will be deleted.