June 24, 2017

Welcome Visitors


My sister and her boyfriend visited us for a few days. Lynn joined us for a few hours on Thursday before leaving to go to a concert in Gainesville.

Yesterday we went to Harrisonburg so Peggy could see the Virginia Quilt Museum. Then we made a stop at the Brethren Mennonite Heritage Center and drove through Dayton before going to dinner.

Our guests always enjoy seeing the geese that visit the lake. 

This afternoon we joined Peggy and Bill at a folk festival near Aldie.

Parking Lot Greeter at the Festival

5 comments:

  1. Hello, pretty family photo. I love the geese and the turkey. Great photos. Thank you for linking up your post. Happy Sunday, enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like a great weekend.That is a nice tom turkey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing! I'm all the way in England and I read your blog. I'm disabled person. One day is much the same for me. I had a stroke in 2013 and I spend most of my time reading.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The baby geese really grow fast!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely family photo.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

The View from Squirrel Ridge features thousands of views of the Shenandoah Valley and surrounding area. I post frequently so please visit often.

Your comments are appreciated. If you are responding to a post older than a few days, your comment will be held until we have a chance to approve it. Thanks for your patience!

Sorry, anonymous comments cannot be accepted because of the large number of spam comments that come in that way. Also, links that are ads will be deleted.