March 31, 2017

Glen Burnie Gardens to Open April 1st!

Five on Friday and Willy Nilly Friday

1. Mersad has challenged us to post gardens and it just so happens that the beautiful gardens at Glen Burnie open for the season tomorrow. If you are in Winchester, check them out and visit the MSV next door. Artist Alex Ross will be there at the exhibit of his comic book art and celebrity posters.

2. City Daily Photo's Theme for April 1st is "wet." I have some water shots from Glen Burnie but I can't decide whether to use this one or something different. Today it rained so I took some "wet" images so i'd like to use one of them. Hmm...
Sharing with Weekend Reflection
3. I'm having technical problems with this post. Oh, well, here is a koi in the water garden.

Sharing with Orange You Glad It's Friday?
4. This robin has a good view of the water garden.


5. I have tons of Glen Burnie photos because it is one of Frank's favorite places. I made some into a photo collage to save space.

Also linking to Fences, Scenic Weekends, and Skywatch

12 comments:

  1. Love your varied five. A lovely collage of Glen Burnie.

    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, the gardens look pretty. I like the trees in the first photos. Pretty fish and collage. Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favourite is your first photograph ...
    But nice to see them all.

    Good wishes for the new month of April

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful five ... love the fish for orange you glad! Fun post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos! I'm quite taken of your photo of the water. Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a lovely place to visit and take photographs. I liked the water shot.

    ReplyDelete
  7. a great variety in your Five on Friday, I think the Koi is my favourite :)


    Hope you had a wonderful weekend, Thanks for joining in with Five on Friday

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the collage. Lots of nice garden choices.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This garden looks like a great place for photos will all the different scenes.

    ReplyDelete

The View from Squirrel Ridge features thousands of views of the Shenandoah Valley and surrounding area. I post frequently so please visit often.

Your comments are appreciated. If you are responding to a post older than a few days, your comment will be held until we have a chance to approve it. Thanks for your patience!

Sorry, anonymous comments cannot be accepted because of the large number of spam comments that come in that way. Also, links that are ads will be deleted.