January 24, 2010

Free Kibble for Shelter Dogs and More


FreeKibble.com
FreeKibble.com provides a place to help animal rescue groups without spending money. Your click on the trivia game (added to the clicks of hundreds of other internet users) generates a donation to animal shelters.

Other sites where I click to help animals include Care2 Pets and The Animal Rescue Site. I've been donating to Care2 this way since June 2000, making it my home page so that I click through before I start my daily journey on the web.

The Animal Rescue Site is currently providing help to animals in Haiti. My understanding is that feeding goats and poultry is an emergency priority because farmers desperately need to keep these animals alive to protect their livelihood and provide food (including milk and eggs) to hungry people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The View from Squirrel Ridge features thousands of views of the Shenandoah Valley and surrounding area. I post frequently so please visit often.

Your comments are appreciated. If you are responding to a post older than a few days, your comment will be held until we have a chance to approve it. Thanks for your patience!

Sorry, anonymous comments cannot be accepted because of the large number of spam comments that come in that way. Also, links that are ads will be deleted.