February 21, 2009

All dressed up...

They dressed my shoulder in these bandages. If you look closely, you can see a kitty that Nurse Kline drew on my arm before surgery. That's her way of marking the limb that is the subject of the procedure.

I cannot take a shower for fear of ruining the bandages. My hair felt dirty yesterday so Frank drove us to Walmart and I had it shampooed at their salon. First time I ever used the salon there but a young lady named Crystal treated me well.

While we were there I bought some goat milk and a few other groceries. It's the only store nearby that carries goat milk other than the canned version.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    I use to have plenty of hair, and remember the times when I would lay my head in that tiny tub, and get a nice jet stream wash with clean and natural smelling shampoo.

    hope you feel good,,,

    Jesse

    ReplyDelete

The View from Squirrel Ridge features thousands of views of the Shenandoah Valley and surrounding area. I post frequently so please visit often.

Your comments are appreciated. If you are responding to a post older than a few days, your comment will be held until we have a chance to approve it. Thanks for your patience!

Sorry, anonymous comments cannot be accepted because of the large number of spam comments that come in that way. Also, links that are ads will be deleted.